Shabby

May 25, 2013

Blue Green Gradient with Penélope Luz - Confetti

blue green gradient with Penélope Luz - Confetti
blue green gradient with Penélope Luz - Confetti
Hi there! I'm still alive and not going anywhere. If only the eczema on my fingers would disappear... I'm sick of it. The mani I'm showing you today is not one of my favourites, but it sure is bright and cheery! I started with applying an untried: OPI - Did It On 'Em. The formula was disappointing, three coats were needed for a streak-free result. On top of that, it's a very unflattering shade on me. I decided to do a gradient, with a england - Galahad, because gradients have the power to make everything better. I finished with one coat of Penélope Luz - Confetti.
Penélope Luz - Confetti (bottle)
Looks like Confetti is a Floam dupe, awesome!

Thanks for watching!